Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend with Jason and Amy!

This weekend I went to the DC area to see two of my very best friends, Jason and Amy. I finally was able to meet Jason's fluffy children, Cody and Bailey!! Cody has Dickens' face! When Amy came to pick me up to take me to her baby shower, we tried to steal them, but weren't able to get out the door:-)







After leaving Jason's, Amy and I headed to Fredericksburg to be with her family and for her BABY SHOWER!! I can't believe my little sis is having a baby in less than two months!! She looks WONDERFUL and we had such a good time catching up in person...I wish we lived closer together! Nothing left now except to have the baby...and assemble the bassinet...and wash all the clothes...and....










I also got to see my nephew kitty, Maxwell. Max was being naughty and was caught on film--drinking my water and then trying to look innocent:-)





Here is a picture of baby Hailey's nursery!

No comments: