Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BABY B


It has been a while since my last post because I can't find my camera!! B is becoming bigger by the day...we see the pediatrician tomorrow to know how big he really is--I think he is well over 12 lbs--we are considering going to size 2 diapers!! We'll put up a post tomorrow with the actual stats. His favorite things to do this week are bombing out his diaper (MAJOR pants explosions!), holding his head up, smiling, and baby yoga! We have dance dance revolution time each night where mommy and Bennett dance to hip hop music and then wind down with classical music. We just finished dance time and he is knocked out. For three nights in a row he slept 5 and a half hours, but then last night we were off. Mark blamed it on the soy noodles that we ate that he didn't like--apparently Bennett didn't like them either! This picture is taken on my Blackberry, so not great, but shows his fun bib from Gramleenie!

No comments: