Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Women of Westchester Reunion










When I first moved to the NY area, one of the things that attracted me most to the office was the great people that were in the Westchester office. Since then, we lost one to the publishing industry, one to motherhood and one to Beantown--I am the last remaining woman of Westchester! However, we all got together with our families to reconnect and catch up. It was great being together--here are some pics (you can see the sheer volume of my belly in these pics as well:-))



Only 24 days left to go...I am definitely ready to have the little guy start to move towards the exit! We have CPR this week, then this weekend we have the Wheeler's baby shower and when we come back from the shower, my parents will officially live in CT!!

No comments: