Sunday, February 15, 2009


So plans continue for the arrival of Baby Smitty. He has really started to impact our lives now. First, we have finished painting his room (see picture) and he has a crib. We just bought the bed and the other furniture was delivered yesterday...everyone will have to wait to see that at our BBQ in April! More importantly to me, however, is that I now have very few normal personal clothes that I can squeeze myself into (not that I am trying that hard), but on the plus side, Julie gave me jeans that aren't too long, so I'm really not trying except during the week when I need some variety to my suit outfits!

So it took me a whole month, but here are some pics of Hailey's christening! Isn't she the cutest?? She is so much fun and you could just hang out with her all day. I held her while the water was poured over her head--she was so good and only was really fussy I think because we had to lean her down. I missed her the moment we left and can't wait to see her in April!!

No comments: